version of ET Surface has all the functionality of the Full version. It has no time
limit, but has the following restrictions:
- Build TIN function will use the first
500 points of the input feature class only.
- Profiling, Line of Sight, and Digitize Z
features functions will use the first 50 data points only.
- The functions that use TIN surface datasets
will work on surfaces with:
- ESRI TIN - less than 1000 triangles
- TIN PolygonZ - less than 1000
- The raster functions do not have
restriction on size, but the resulting rasters (if with more than 10,000 cells)
will have a stamp with NoData cells.
- The functions for which the main data
source are feature classes, will not work on feature classes with more
than 100 features.