Insert Vertex Tool
Target layer: Polyline, Polygon
Description: Click on a polyline or polygon boundary - a new
vertex is introduced.
- Increases the productivity
- Preserves the topology when inserting a vertex on the shared boundary of
two adjacent polygons by inserting a vertex with the same location in both
polygons. See "Topology
problems when editing in ArcGIS" for details.
- Single mouse action to perform the task.
Hot Keys (Pressing these keys when the tool is active will allow
changing the parameters used by the function):
- "Z" - zoom in and center the map at current mouse
- "X" - zoom out and center the map at current mouse
- "C" - pan - center the map at current mouse
Note: Switch on the Draw Vertices command to visualize the location of
|Copyright © Ianko Tchoukanski